Monday, February 28, 2011

Progress and suprises!!

New and amazing ideas always rock. Surprises from the past as well. Too tired to go past that *sorry* (hugs to my two subscribers!!) Better things this week I swear. For the record though...Charlie Sheen is the biggest asshole on the planet. I can't even bare to listen him. I think he is schitzophrenic and self medicating and rich and just basically an asshole in general. I would  know (well except the rich aspect) He is not even that funny :-(

3 comments:

  1. It's too bad, I liked Charlie. He's got to get some help, though.

    Surprises from the past? Okay, you'd *better* be sorry for not elaborating...LMAO

    Btw, we'll be up on the 18th - 20th...hope to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really does(sheen).He gets help and then does awful things again.With that much money and 2 beautiful kids....my mind boggles. He reminds me of someone else I was close to :-(

    I am working on a project with my boyfriend. He will be down here at months end after a 2 year long distance relationship. To live this time. YAY Would love to see you all when you come up. Hugsssss for that pretty Sammie of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update on Charlie Sheen. I am reading where he may be bi-polar and in a particularly manic phase. If this is the case than I will take back a lot of what I said because I know that is a difficult condition to manage. I am sure made worse by fame and fortune. I hope he gets on some good meds.

    ReplyDelete