Sunday, March 20, 2011

Less than a week!

Sitting here varnishing a bunch of newly finished projects. I am so proud of them *pics soon to follow* I get better and better at them and more particular,frustrated if they are not perfect. I don't have the room or the equipment to paint my very best but I do try. But I get mad when I go to a show and the project is not what I want it to be (ie I see it in the light and/or I see flaws etc)

Past that I can't wait to see what my guy thinks of them, in person no less. Less than six days now! Is this really happening? I think it is!!! I really think it is. It's been almost 2 years. Who does this? Us it seems. It will be two years in June. Now we move to the next level. YAY!!! I doubt we will ever do anything by the book. I love it.And him :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment